Monday, January 24, 2011

Gearra Flur and Anticipation of the Weekend

I am hevily anticipating this weekend. I am. I can hardly stand it. In Novermber, I entered the Ft. Worth Stock Show and Rodeo Art Contest. They've upped the pot this year, too. Top holes Grand Prize through 6th place win money in the form of scholarhips (I as a senior to be graduating highschool can sure use!) with the grand price being 3,000 dollars and decending in value after that. I got the call back in December that I was one of the top seven finalists. Naturally, they only tell you your in the top seven to draw out the suspence, so you don't know if you're in the hole for money. The jerks.

Ft. Stock Show site: http://www.fwssr.com/

This weekend is when I finally find out if I'm in for money. Ooooogoodness I can't take it! D: A whole week is too long to wait! Somebody needs to finally comment on this blog and tell me to suck it up and be patient.

Eh, ehough of my lamenting. Have a sketch!
Kind of an old sketch of Murron and her (late) husband Nuet. Nuet wasn't a very great guy. As you can see, he wasn't married for his brains or his stunning wit.... >.>
This is Frith Rair and Murron. Bow hunting lessons, obviously
Let it be known that Frith is a much nicer fellow than Nuet.

D8

No comments:

Post a Comment