Thursday, May 5, 2011

Moar Tellu Comic Madness

Colored Tellu outfits

 Clothing is difficult for those unacustomed to them.
Tribe ladies in their various colors. I promice the tribe names will be more inventive than 'Brown', 'Red', 'Purple', 'Blue', and 'Orange'. Promice. These colors will apear a lot more in the comic, making for a very intriguing setting I hope I can pursuede the reader to take on faith. The best settings are like that in my opinion. For anyone who has ever read (or needs to read! http://rice-boy.com/) Rice Boy, you know that the setting was something that the reader took on faith. It was so crazy, that you didn't expect it to be explained, it explained itself. When you're dealing with a fantacy setting, it's tiresome and horrible to explain every little detail, so, the best kind of fantacy setting explains itself. That is what I hope to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment